It makes perfect sense that our loving God would want us to know for sure if we are going to heaven when we die.
God says in 1 John 5:13 says: “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God: that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.”
We can be 100% sure of Heaven if we believe what God says in His Word. First, we must prepare.
- We are not fit to go to Heaven the way we are—in our sinful condition. Romans 3:10 says: “As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one:” Romans 3:23 says: “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
- But God didn’t leave us in this condition without providing a cure. God says in Romans 5:8 “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- Now you have to make a choice: 1) The first part of Romans 6:23 says: “For the wages of sin is death;…” If nothing changes and we continue as we are without accepting Jesus Christ as our Saviour, we are going to receive the wages of our sin—Ever lasting Death in the Lake of Fire! God says in Revelation 20:14-15 “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” 2) The last part of Romans 6:23 says: “…but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” God offers us a gift: Eternal Life. You don’t work for a gift and you shouldn’t have to pay for a gift. The way you get a gift is simply to receive it. God says in John 1:11-12, “He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:”
- Repent. “And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: ” Acts 17:30. To repent literally means to have a change of mind (or spirit) toward God and toward sin. It means to turn from your sins, earnestly, with all your heart, and trust in Jesus Christ to save you. You can see, then, how the one who believes in Christ repents and the man who repents believes in Christ.
- Here is how you can receive Christ right now: In Romans 10:9-10 God says: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
- Then God says in Romans 10:13: “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
If you will to accept God’s plan and let Him give you the gift of eternal life right now, just pray this simple sinner’s prayer: “Dear Lord Jesus, I admit my sin to you right now; I know that you died on the cross to pay for my sin. Please forgive me and come into my life right now and be my Lord and my Saviour. Please give me the gift of eternal life, and help me follow your Word. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.”
Please Contact Us and let us know if you have trusted Christ as your personal Saviour.